- Integrated MSc. (Major: Chemistry, Minor: Physics) from National Institute of Science Education and Research, India (2019)
- M.S. University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, 2021
Abhishek Mitra is an international graduate student from India, primarily interested in computational chemistry. His research focusses primarily on developing the density matrix embedding theory algorithm for periodic systems. He is also interested in understanding the electronic structure of heavy metal complexes. In his free time, he enjoys playing soccer or hitting the gym.
- Optical Properties of Neutral F Centers in Bulk MgO with Density Matrix Embedding
- Density Matrix Embedding Using Multiconfiguration Pair-Density Functional Theory
- Local Excitations of a Charged Nitrogen Vacancy in Diamond with Multireference Density Matrix Embedding Theory
- Periodic Density Matrix Embedding for CO Adsorption on the MgO(001) Surface
- Excited States of Crystalline Point Defects with Multireference Density Matrix Embedding Theory