- B. Chem. Eng., Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai, India (2018)
Saumil Chheda is a 4th year graduate student co-advised by Laura Gagliardi and Ilja Siepmann. He received his Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering from Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai, India. His research focuses on modeling metal-organic frameworks for applications in catalysis, adsorption, and separations. Besides research, he likes to play badminton and cooking.
- Metal-organic framework supported single-site nickel catalysts for butene dimerization
- Discovery of spontaneous de-interpenetration through charged point-point repulsions
- Site Densities, Rates, and Mechanism of Stable Ni/UiO-66 Ethylene Oligomerization Catalysts
- Linker Contribution toward Stability of Metal–Organic Frameworks under Ionizing Radiation
- Evolution of water structures in metal-organic frameworks for improved atmospheric water harvesting