Scroll to Top
- We are driven by scientific passion and curiosity.
- Our discoveries inspire new questions and new research directions.
- We want to find the right answer for the right reason.
- We are committed to integrity and we follow ethical practices.
- We value collaboration, support, and respect of each other.
- We believe that diversity in all possible meanings makes our society better.
- Identify challenging chemical systems and materials that enable new technological advances in energy.
- Pose relevant questions (e.g. methane to methanol) and try to answer them with theoretical and computational modeling.
- Develop state of the art methods to study systems that are too difficult to model with well-established electronic structure methods.