- BS MS (Major: Chemistry, Minor : Physics), Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, India (2021)
Shreya Verma has worked on photoinduced electron transfer using TDDFT during her MS Project at IISER Bhopal. She also has worked on the Solvothermal Synthesis of Mixed Ligand Lanthanide Metal Organic Frameworks at the University of Quebec, Trois–Rivières and on systems employing thermodynamic integration and enhanced sampling techniques like Metadynamics at the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India.
Awards and Academic Achievements
- University of Chicago McCormick Fellowship, Sept 2021
- MITACS Globalink Research Internship Award, University of Quebec, Trois–Rivières, Canada, May-July 2019
- DST INSPIRE Fellowship, Aug 2016-June 2021
- Honorable Mention for the Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award, Aug 2023